Friday, June 5, 2009

RENEGADE CRAFT FAIR

What is up, people? Tomorrow is the Renegade Craft Fair, which is going to be sublime.
Come visit Power and Light Press/Blue Barnhouse (we're sharing a booth) and all the other rad vendors Saturday and Sunday, June 6th and 7th in McCarren Park in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York, New York, Eastern Seaboard, USA.

Also, many thanks to Haystack Needle, for her mention of Power and Light in her Renegade Round Up this week: http://www.thehaystackneedleonline.com/2009/06/renegade-brooklyn-guide.html

I think the show is going to be pretty awesome, so do please check it out if you can!

1 comment:

nick durrie said...

Hi, Kyle - your blog-challenged father is trying to leave a comment for the 4th time. I have the Google account and have your blog as one to track. So here goes again. I now know more about what you are up to than at any time since you were 10 years old; and now there seem to be no secrets!! Wonderful comments from Brandon on BBH site, but tell me what the Burt Reynolds thing is - where did I go wrong with my parenting?? Love you, DAD.